So when I say anytime, I really mean anytime.
Thats what I love about these mashed poha balls. They are so easy to make.
These poha balls can be served with corn, boiled veggies alongside tea or coffee as a heathy breakfast or snacks.
So if you are tired of regular poha, you can try this. Here goes the recipe.
Are you ready ?
Ahhh ! Before that wash your hands.
- Flattened rice
- Green Chilli
- Coriander Leaves
- Cumin Seeds
- Red Chilli Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- First pour some warm water in your bowl of flattened rice and let it soak. After the water has been soaked, drain the rest of the water and take those flattened rice in a dry bowl.
- Now start mixing finely chopped green chilli, boiled potatoes, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onion, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder, pinch of salt ,pinch of sugar and 1 tablespoon turmeric powder in the bowl.
- Mash this whole mixture evenly either with hand or blender.
- Take a non stick pan, pour a little oil and fry this mixture for 2 minutes.
- Mash it again.
- After you are done mashing, make small balls out of the mixture.
Now wash your hands again ! Your mashed poha balls are ready to serve !
Let me know in comments about how much you enjoyed making this dish ,with what you have served or any other things you want to share with us.