This time I tried something really healthy and super quick with my leftover breads.
My Apple pie toast just takes 15 mins to prepare and can be accompanied by strawberry.
Here goes the recipe : –
- 8 bread slices white / wholegrain / brown (your preference)
- 2 medium sized chopped apples
- 4 tablespoon jaggery syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cardamon
- 2 cloves
- Oil to grease
Firstly, take bread slices and cut their sides. Now keep them aside.
Put the burner in medium flame, mix chopped apples ,jaggery , butter ,cardamon and cloves. Stir them for 5mins and then wait for another 5mins to get the apple pieces boiled and become a little crunchy.
- Now after it’s done, take one bread slice, put the mixture on it and place another bread slide above.
- Now put the burner in low flame, add little oil in the pan and put the bread. It takes just 2 mins to get the bread toasted.
So here goes the Apple pie toast, with sweetness inside and crunchiness outside.
Let me know in comments about how much you enjoyed making this dish ,what you have served it with or any other things you want to share with me.