My soul was craving for something sweet but my mind asked me to control. Does this happen with you also ?
If your answer is yes,then I must say I found a solution for this. A very easy recipe in just 15mins with some healthy contents. I am sure many of you have heard of “Rasmalai” and you can say this one is it’s much less sweet version which I have named as “Breadmalai”.
Excited ? Let’s get started.
- 8/10 bread slices
- Toned milk
- Jhola gur ( a liquid syrup made from sugar plant)
- Cheery (optional)
- Heat the milk in a pan.
- Add two cardamon in it.
- After 5mins add jhola gur or any other jaggery you want it well. Leave this for 10mins.
- Meanwhile cut the breads in circular shape.
- Add raisins and cashew in milk.
- Now take a bowl,place the cut breads there and pour the milk over it.
- You can garnish with some cherry or almonds.
- Have it after it cools down and best if you have it after keeping in refrigerator for 20/30mins.
So there ithis simplest recipe when I crave for something sweet. Let me in know in comments about your feedback. Stay healthy stay happy !