Those who have known me for long already know how much I love experimenting with quick recipes. Hunger doesn’t care how much busy you are and the quick recipe which I am going to tell will come as a rescue.
This recipe took just 15mins with only two ingredients rava & curd . Surprised right ? Let’s go to my today’s recipe Flourless Rava Pancake.
1. One cup rava
2. One cup curd
3. 4/5 spoon jaggery
4. 1/2 tea spoon baking powder
5. 2 table spoon butter / refined oil
6. Raisins / cashew ( optional)
1. Mix well Curd,Rava, Jaggery, minced Raisins and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Heat the pan. Add butter. Then add the Rava mix and cover it with the lid.
3. After 15 mins open the cover and place it on a plate.
You are done ! Isn’t it really quick & easy.
Let me know in comments how much you liked it and follow me on Instagram @mrsfoodieglobetrotter to stay updated with my latest food & travel encounters.