Are you someone who is on a diet or just avoiding that extra calory from your diet? But still, you can’t stop thinking about dessert and craving for the same never ends?
Then you are in the right place. Today I am gonna tell you about an easy dessert recipe that is healthy and enough to satisfy your sweet/dessert cravings! Not only that it is full of fibre, protein and calcium, so taking care of your health and diet too.
I know you can’t wait to hear about it. So here it goes.
- Boiled Millets (1 cup)
- Shredded Carrot (2 pieces)
- Jaggery Powder ( 5-6 tablespoon)
- Toned Milk ( 1/2 cup)
- 1 Cardamon, 1 Cinnamon
- Water (1 Cup)
- Almonds, nuts, raisins ( as you prefer)
- Low Cholesterol Vegan Ghee ( 1 tablespoon)
- Clean and boil the millet. Meanwhile, shred your carrots properly.
- Now take a pan and add a tablespoon of vegan ghee.
- Then add those shredded carrots, cinnamon, cardamom and stir well for 2/3 mins.
- Then add the milk and water and keep it in low flame for the next 5 mins.
- Once the mixture becomes a little thick, add the millet.
- Also, add your favourite nuts /raisins.
- Stir it well and cover the pan with a lid for 8/10 mins in low flame.
- Almost done. Now turn off your stove, add the jaggery, stir well and it’s ready!
Serve it once it gets cool down!
Let me know whether it satisfied your sweet cravings or not. You can have it your morning breakfast as well.